Thursday, September 26, 2024

...9.26...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...I made another batch of Vegan Cottage Cheese...
...just like for the feta for the Jennifer Anniston salad...first I cubed a block of tofu into pretty small pieces...
...and then I cooked it for about 10 minutes in water with about a tablespoon of salt and a half cup of vinegar...
...then I spread it out to dry a bit...but I stopped there and didn't put it into the oven...it's firm enough for cottage cheese at this point...
...added some almond milk cream...
...it's really good...I can't say that cottage cheese was one of my favorite things ever...but this really hits the spot if you want some...
...and this is my kimchi...it's good like this on its own...or topping a salad...
...but one of my favorite snacks is to put some kimchi on a cracker and top it with some vegan cottage...it's the perfect little amuse-bouche...crunch/spicy/creamy...
...I also love it with peaches...and that diminutive glass of juice is the leftover pineapple juice from the Man's birthday cake mixed with some grapefruit and cranberry juice...it's really good too...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting way to have "cottage cheese"......not my favorite either but great in lasagna! Love, K

    ReplyDelete