Wednesday, March 10, 2021

...3.10...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...progress on the Shamrock - St. Patrick's Day socks continues...I should finish the toe tonight...and hopefully start sock #2...I can still see the mistake on the second row of shamrocks...and I've ended the pattern with a single shamrock on top of the foot as no more would show in any of my shoes...and I'll do the toe in green...

...and of course this project is interfering with my Shearling Jacket cover project...
...but I have finished one side of the front...and started knitting the mirrored second side...I've got to decide how I'm going to finish the pocket too...and I'm pretty happy with the way it's turning out...but it may be next winter before it's finished and I actually wear it...haha...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. I am so impressed by people who knit! Those are super cute and over the moon festive.

    Matt and I are making some insulated window covers for when we campout in the back of our SUV. I recently made myself a stretchy green dress--I've made a lot of cotton dresses, but this stretchy knit fabric is a whole different animal to work with. It has a great twirling skirt though and I'm pretty happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth,
      ...I can't wait to see the dress when you finish it...I've only sewn a bit with stretchy fabric...my Mom is a lot better at it than I am...I should have a training session with her...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I figure the weather there is turning off rather warm so these items will likely not get much use for 9-10 months! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah the daffies are blooming now...and I almost need to wear shorts to ride my bike...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  3. your work i progress: Shamrock socks for St. Patrick's Day made me smile and a reminder that i must make an effort, even if its a cake bake. Look forward to seeing the finished socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shaheen,
      ...we also have plans for a vegan corned beef dinner...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete