Thursday, March 25, 2021

...3.25...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...I'm afraid this is a pretty boring 'regular' vegan eating sort of a day...
...breakfast was a bowl of mixed cereal and an apple with some Silk Cashew/Almond milk...I'd have regular Almond milk if I had any...
...for lunch...the Man says I got a couple of hockey pucks out of the freezer...haha...one of a rice mix and two of a black bean chili...
...and I made a sweet potato in the Foreman grill...and added a spoonful of sauerkraut to my bowl...
...in the afternoon...I got hungry so I did what I often did in college...made a bowl of ramen...I think this used to be called oriental flavor...now it's called soy sauce flavor...and I ate the whole thing...haha...
...dinner was baked tofu, carrots, cabbage, potatoes, and a small cucumber and tomato salad...I put Heinz 57 on my tofu...
...after dinner and before bed...I made some peanut butter and banana nice cream...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

12 comments:

  1. Haha, politically correct ramen noodles!! Love it!
    Love K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...it's funny...I hadn't even noticed that they'd changed the name before...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. It all looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to send you peanut butter banana nicecream into overdrive add a tablespoon of cocoa powder, holy cow!

    Bean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bean,
      ...that does sound yummy...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  4. there is nothing like ramen! In NYC we had the BEST ramen ever. I still daydream about it and all of those fresh veggies floating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      ...you know I've never had fresh ramen...maybe when we get to Japan later this year (hopefully)...I'll get some authentic ramen...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  5. That ramen is still our go-to on the regular when we're backpacking/camping/traveling. Its widely available, cheap, lightweight, quick-cooking, can be spruced up with add ins, and tasty, of course.

    I also second Bean's chocolate-banana-PB nicecream suggestion. That is one of my favorite flavor combos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      ...yep...we always took ramen camping too...it's perfect in a lot of ways...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  6. Love your hockey pucks! THis is absolutely awsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...yeah...I love having them handy like this...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete