Wednesday, March 03, 2021

...3.3...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...well...I did start the St. Patrick's Socks that I drafted a pattern for...but I'm thinking I won't use all of these graphs...maybe just the shamrock...it might be a little bit too 'busy'...we'll see what I think as I get into the project...and the top pattern will definitely be the shamrock...
...I actually conceived this project after I found this stripey yarn in my stash...it's from the now defunct Creative Home store...sad about any small town store closing like that...
...but it's a worsted weight cotton...not what I want for socks...so I split it apart...
...it was easy-peasie...and now I have two colours of two strand cotton yarn...much more 'sock' weight...and perfect for a two colour patterned sock...
...and then because I liked the little striped cuff on my Christmas socks...I decided to do that again...I'll dive into the pattern tonight and see which way I roll with that...
...and the back of the Shearling Coat Cover is now complete...I was having such a hard time staying on the same 'row' horizontally crocheting the little center border...that I finally took some thread and made myself a line to follow...and then just pulled it out when I was done...
...and I did remove the fluffy border around the top...I'm much happier with this layout...click here to see the previous version...and let me know what you think...
...and finally...I swapped out my cute little Porch Pillow for the month...
...I love this one for March...

...all of the Porch Pillow patterns are over on the Porch Pillow Project blog...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. You are so crafty!! All looks wonderful and I do like your sweet porch pillows! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright green, so springy! I am ready for the change of seasons now.

    ReplyDelete