Friday, March 05, 2021

...3.5...Friday Favorites...

...a couple of things I'm thankful for right now...
...the Man surprised me with these olives...(from Amazon)...they are so delicious...I LOVE olives...they're called Bloody Mary Olives...and they have a tomato stuffing...
...and I'm also thankful that our local (and by local - I mean the one that's about 10 miles away...everything is 10 miles away...haha) Mexican restaurant delivers...they just recently started that...and I hope it's a service they continue after things get back to normal...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Those olives look like a nice treat....wonder if they'd be good in a Bloody Mary drink?? And that's so nice that you can get delivery from the Mexican place. Wonder how they keep that avocado from turning brown???? As soon as I slice them, they start turning....love, K

    ReplyDelete