Saturday, March 20, 2021

...3.20...Dinner and a Movie...

...for our local restaurant support this week...we chose a local Greek restaurant...and I went to the correct place this time...haha...
...the Man wanted a pizza...but he found this interesting dish on the menu that he mentioned that I would probably like...it's just call Spaghetti Artichoke...but it also has tomatoes, black olives, and capers...and I ordered it without the cheese...
...it came with salad and bread...which they assured me was seasoned with olive oil and garlic and herbs...it was really really good...

...and although I had gotten the dvd for the Dr. Who movie that I mentioned last week...it was the Man's turn to choose...and of course he's not going to choose Dr. Who...haha...so we watched another Columbo movie...Make Me a Perfect Murder...it was good...in these episodes that we've been watching you actually already know who the killer is...so it's just about watching Columbo figure it out...it doesn't require a lot of brain power...so it's a good show to watch while knitting...haha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

  1. The movies I tried to watch were not my first choice and I 'restarted' them well after their original playing time. It meant when I got up to do something and took too long the channel reverted to it's original time schedule and I 'lost' out on watching. It wasn't a big loss. The one I mainly watched was "You Don't Know Jack" about the assisted death doctor, Jack Kevorkian. I only watched it sporadically. I have it set for recording so I can go back and fill in the gaps and see if I missed anything important. Last night I tried to watch a Bette Davis movie set in Civil War period but was too sleepy. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...both of those movies sound good...I searched for the Bette Davis movie...was it "The Old Maid"...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. The spaghetti looks nice!

    I'm watching the thriller "YOU" on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...it was really good...I think I'll try replicating it at home too...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
    2. Replicating a nice dish from a restaurant is one of my greatest pleasures!
      I stay tuned! ;-)

      Delete
  3. mmm that looks super delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    ...it was really good...I think I'll try replicating it at home too...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that spaghetti dish looks wonderful!!! We've watched a few of the season 4 episodes of the Fargo series. I really liked the other 3 seasons. Not sure about this one yet! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...I love the spaghetti...I'll try replicating it at home sometime...we've not watched any of the series...and I hated the move Fargo...the Man liked it though...
      Love,
      T

      Delete