Wednesday, March 31, 2021

...3.31...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I got last year's Easter sweater out of the tote that I put it in when we didn't have an Easter service last year...(well...we had a totally virtual one)...you can see what it looked like then here...
...and it looks exactly the same now...because...I've not touched it in over a year...

...Kitten is approaching the new thing very trepidatiously...
...she's twitching she's so nervous about it...it must smell really different to her...
...but of course...it's on the floor...so it's hers...she says...

...I've taken off the last few rows and I'm going to redo them with the leftover bits of yarn from the sleeve skeins...that I broke off to make them match...that way I'll use up all of the pretty yarn and the sweater will be a little bit more oval...and longer over my bum...
...and I've made a little more progress with the Vegan Shearling Jacket too...one sleeve is almost finished...and it's going to be really chilly this weekend too...but the jacket will not be finished...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

9 comments:

  1. That is an incredibly cool sweater! Are you having in-person services this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      ...we are...still socially distanced and with a fumigate and clean between services...we're a little bit worried that there may be too many people to distance properly...but most will be family members who've probably been around each other anyway...
      ~Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. I loooove your sweater! My (late) sister made me 3 of them, using needles instead of crochet. I cherish them so much! Glad to see another one of the kind!

    Presently i'm working on yoga socks for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Éphée,
      ...I'm so very sorry about your sister...I'm sure you treasure her handmade items...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
    2. ..ps...be sure to post about your yoga socks...

      Delete
    3. I use this pattern http://www.corps-et-om.com/2013/06/le-tuto-des-chaussettes-de-yoga.html

      Delete
    4. Thanks Éphée!...those look like fun!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4:13 PM

    Lovely sweaters, both of them.I'm working on a sweater too. A very simple one, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete