Thursday, May 06, 2021

...5.6...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was just half of a vegan everything bagel with vegan cream cheese and some tea...
...then for lunch...I had gotten okra in my InstaCart shop...but they put in whole okra instead of sliced...
...so I partially thawed that and sliced it while it was still partially frozen...less slipperiness if you know what I mean...and also NO tops...which you sometimes get when you buy the sliced version...
...sprinkled on some cornmeal...
...and put it into the Foreman Grill along with a sliced sweet potato...
...and I had a bowl of leftover beans and cornbread with it...and tea of course...the Congrats Grad napkin was from the China cabinet reorg...haha...it's from 2016...so I'm just using those up...
...this package arrived in the aftenoon...you just never know what the Man will order from Amazon...haha...
...but I thought a pot of grits would make a good afternoon snack...nice and salty with some Earth Balance...is the best...
...and then dinner in front of the TV again...was a veggie burger, green beans and tater tots...
...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Tater tots!!!!! I should have them more often; it's so "amusing"!
    I'd love to love okras. Each time i try them i fail ;-(
    But each time i see some in your pictures it's mouthwatering.
    I'll give them another try.

    Yesterday we had vegan libanese mezzés.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...yep...I love them both...tater tots and okra...I think I may like the whole okra better actually...as I get to cut the tops off of them all...that's something the already cut variety seems to have a lot of...the tops and I don't eat those...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete