Thursday, May 20, 2021

...5.20...Bride Doll Project...Day THIRTEEN...

...for my 'something old'...I wore my Nanny's pearls...not sure if they were real or not...but they were definitely old...
...by far the simplest thing I've done yet...I tried making her necklace with elastic...but it still had to be so large to go over her big head that it wasn't much like Nanny's pearls...

...so I just strung some pearls onto a thread and then knotted it around her neck...and buried the ends in a few pearls...
...it won't be able to be taken off...but I'm not going to be dressing and undressing this doll...you know playing with her...haha...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Looking so pretty!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yep...I'm pretty happy with how she's turned out...
      Love,
      T

      Delete