Monday, May 24, 2021

...5.24...Bride Doll Project...Day SIXTEEN...

...y'all already had a glimpse of my bouquet in the last Day FIFTEEN post...
...here...my friend and former roommate Julie is handing me my bouquet...looks like Sissie is doing some adjustment on her bouquet which was basically the same...maybe fewer roses...I don't remember...but I know hers is the one I tossed as I left the reception...I don't remember who caught it either...haha...
...it was called an 'arm bouquet' as you laid it across your arm instead of carrying it center front...
...so I gathered some more pink petals...and some greenery as well...I'm going to cut the 'veins' out of the green leaves to use as stems for my roses...and I won't have enough so I'm going to paint some toothpicks green for the rest and tuck them in the center where they'll be less visible...
...and instead of gathering and stitching the flowers like I did for the wreath for the veil...I'm just kind of twirling them up into a sort of rosebud shape with a dab of glue from the glue gun...
...then I trimmed the 'leaf' off the stems...
...and just hot-glued a little pink rose to the tip of each 'stem'...
...gathered them into an arm bouquet and wrapped the stems with ribbon...and like with the Tiny Bride's Bible...I added a loop for Dolly to be able to hold the bouquet...
...so here she is with her bouquet...
...basically...everything that I either wore or carried is complete...

...now Dolly just needs a residence...you know...other than a tote in the basement...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. She's a beauty, just like you!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      Awww...it was a fun little (or not so little) project...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. She looks lovely and just like you on your wedding day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thanks Penny!
      ~Have a lovely day1

      Delete