Tuesday, May 18, 2021

...5.18...Bride Doll Project...Day ELEVEN...

...well...I was right...this part of the dress was much easier to make...
...first I added the rather long ties to the completed bodice...
...and then stitched the top part of the skirt to the basque waist...
...and added the ruffled flounce at the bottom...
...sewed the back seam...
...and the dress was complete...Dolly looks a little bit shocked to be wearing clothes after so many years in the buff...haha...
...it fits Dolly well...and I'm really happy with how it turned out...it really does look just like my wedding dress...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. I agree, it looks very much like your wedding dress. MOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mom,
      ...yeah...thanks to you!
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. That is just perfect! I can't believe you can sew such a small garment! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...remember the white wedding dresses Mom sewed for our Barbie dolls...cut up from one of her old prom dresses...you know...so they could "marry" big brother's G.I. Joe...and kiss him...hahaha...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  3. She is beautiful I love the intricate details.

    ReplyDelete